Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

'Santa's On His Way' Card.

Hi there Friends Followers and Visitors,

Sorry not to have blogged for a while but I thought I'd give my computer a break for a while.   Then I had to wait for a new part to get it going again !  so much for the break lol ha ha!   If you have been popping by my blog, thank you for that.   Today I have a card to share with you which I made for Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel at the end of June and is a Christmas card.   Yes I know, it is hard to think about Christmas, whilst in the middle of a heatwave!!

  
I used a 7"x7" white base card on which to work.    I measured a slightly smaller square of white card and coloured this with the light blue, yellow and green Mixed Media Spray inks, along with a few spritz's of water.

When dry, I stamped the Christmas Script down the left-hand side of the piece of coloured card, using a black ink pad. 

Next I  stamped Santa and his sleigh across the card on an angle, again using a black ink pad.

    
Then I stamped  the 'Believe in the magic' 'Happy Christmas' and the 'Sparkles' onto the card.


   
I used the 'Hanging snowflakes' stencil, using  the hanging cord from one of the snowflakes and using that to male the border around the coloured card, using a black ink pad and blender or cut 'n' dry foam.


  
Matted  this onto the white base card and the card was finished, a very quick and easy card to make, especially if you are batch making your Christmas cards.   That's all for now my Friends, see you all again soon.

                                                                   Love and rainbows,                      
                                               
                                                                     Hugs   Jennifer xx.



                                                 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the design and image. Welcome back, I was just thinking about you today. Glad to hear that all is well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this gorgeous card? I love the colours Jennifer, and such a fab image, your design is brilliant, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete