Followers

Thursday 6 February 2020

'Pretty Peony.'

Good Evening  Lovelies,

Hope your week has been good so far, the weekend will soon be here once again,  they seem to come around so quickly lol!     Thank you  so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my last blog post I really appreciate your thoughts on my projects.

Today I would like to share another of my cards which was made for Sue  of Imagination Crafts for her two hour show on the  Create & Craft T.V. Channel recently.   For this card I used her beautiful new  'Love Peace  & Happiness Collection.

             
Using a black inkpad,   stamp the large peony flower and bud onto the bottom left of a 7" x 7" white base card.



Paint the flower,  and bud   with watered down  Fuchsia Mixed Media Spray ink and  the leaves with the clover acrylic paint.      

   
Die-cut the screen from black card using the dies from the collection.

         
Rub some Cadence white gold finger wax over the die-cuts, leaving some of the black card showing. (using your finger gives the best effect I think).   

     
Glue the screen on top of the stamped image.


   
Using the black inkpad once again, stamp the group of flying birds near the top right of the card. 

Stamp the main image a further 5 times. Paint with the fuchsia and clover green as previously but this time adding some watered down Cadence Dora dried rose metallic paint to the petals.   Cut out and 3D onto the original image on the base card, using silicone glue.


  
Add a touch of  yellow spray ink to the peony centre.

Colour a piece of white card with the Dora metallic paints - Mediterranean Sky, White gold and Dried rose, blending the colours together.

  
When dry, stamp the butterfly 6 times onto it using a black inkpad.


   
Cut out  the butterflies.   Next cut out and 3D the nearest wing on each butterfly, using silicone glue, so you end up with 3 butterflies.

   
     
Glue the butterflies to the base card, fixing one to the top of the screen.

  
Well that's it finished, I do hope you like it, I really enjoyed making this card, such a beautiful stamp and of course the fabulous look of the Cadence paints just give a lovely effect.

Thank you all once again for taking the time to stop by my blog, I know just how precious time is.   Take good care of yourselves and I will be back again soon with another card.

                                                               Love and rainbows, 
                                                                Hugs  Jennifer xx.














2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the layers and beautiful layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer, I'm so loving your beautiful card, the colours and images are exquisite, I love how you've created the dimension with your fab design. Have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete