Followers

Sunday 20 October 2019

'Sneaky Peek' at one of my samples, made for the 'Sue Baker Presents' T.V. Shows on the Create & Craft Channel.

Good evening Lovelies,

Thanks for your comments and visits on my last blog post, I really appreciate them.   Tonight I would like to share a quick 'Sneaky Peek' at one of my samples, made for the Sue Baker Presents shows coming up on Tuesday 22nd. October on the Create & Craft T.V. Channel, when Sue will be launching her new 'Dark Angel Collection,'  a stunning collection which I have thoroughly enjoyed working with.

       
Please pop back tomorrow to see the full project and step by step tutorial, thank you.   So watch this space lol!

                                                                  Love & Rainbows,

                                                                   Hugs   Jennifer xx.

1 comment:

  1. Great colour and love the gold tones. Hope you are well, love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete