Followers

Saturday 9 July 2016

Fantasy Bird Colouring.

Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Hope you have all had a brilliant Saturday.    The weather here has not been very good, heavy showers of rain with sun in between, although it has been very warm and humid.    I just thought I would do a quick post for you tonight.   I have acquired a couple of adult colouring books which have been given free with Craft magazines that I have bought recently.   I find colouring these images quite relaxing, makes a change from making cards lol!    Having said that, I would not like to give up my card making!!   as long as I am able, I will continue making cards and canvases etc.,    besides I couldn't give it up, my craft room is jam  packed with crafty stash lol!   what on earth would I do with it all??    




        
This image was taken from the  'Into the Wild' adult colouring book.  I coloured it using  some 0.3mm  fine liner pens  by Staedtler.     Have a peaceful, relaxing Sunday and I will be back again quite soon.

                                                                  Love and Rainbows,

                                                                  Big Hugs   Jennifer xx.

                                           

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Linda.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete