Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Evening Sunset Tag.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your comments on my last tag, I do appreciate them.   We have had one quick, heavy shower of rain today along with a couple of rumbles of thunder.    It has been so....warm today, I do
hope it cools down a little tomorrow, at least we have managed to get all the outside jobs done that needed to be done, before the rain arrives lol!

I went out this afternoon to post my latest samples to Sue & Harvey of Imagination Crafts, for their next show at the beginning of next week.   On arriving back home, the doorbell rang and it was a carrier with some 'happy post' from Sue and Harvey lol!  it has happened before where I post  my samples to Sue and her parcel arrives the same day, crossing in the post !!   telepathy or what lol!  ha ha!    Only 7 days to get these samples ready, so I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol!

Well onto tonight's tag.   This is a fairly quick tag to make and needs few products to make it.

   
Cut out a large tag from white card and paint the outside edges with the blue Starlight paint.   Put this aside for later.

Cut out a smaller white tag and brayer the Hibiscus, Canary yellow and  Orange Oxidized onto it,  brayering across the tag and blending the colours together.

   
Cut out a circle from white card and colour with the Starlight paints (but not the blue).   Glue this to the tag when dry.   Lay the bulrushes panel stencil on top and spread the Teal Sparkle Medium over the design, using the metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.

    
Glue this smaller tag to the larger one with double sided sticky tape and Imagination Craft's Magi-Bond glue.   (I find this works better on card painted with Starlight paints plus, you then get a little 'wriggle room' to get the tag in the correct position before it sticks permanently).  

   
Paint a small piece of cream satin ribbon with the Starlight paints and when dry, punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread the ribbon through the hole.   The last thing to do if you wish, is to make a stand and glue to the back of the tag, so it can be stood up.

That's all from me tonight, hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog.   Enjoy the rest of your week, see you all again soon,  so I will say cheerio for now.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                                 Hugs   Jennifer xx.   




2 comments:

  1. I think your tag is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully designed and those colours are fabulous. Looks like we are in for more rain today, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kate, glad you like my tag. Hope you didn't have too much rain! We've had hardly any over the last week or so. Thanks for commenting.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete