Tonight I would like to share my first ever canvas lol! not sure why but I have never attempted one before but I really enjoyed creating this. I did get VERY inky fingers lol! but hey, it does wash off and that is all part of experimenting with Imagination Craft's new Mixed Media Spray Inks, great fun! Our grandson saw the fuschia ink on my fingers and looked worried, as he thought I had cut my finger lol.
(1) Paint the canvas with white Gesso.
(2) Die-cut two tress and glue to canvas.
(3) Glue the Art Cutz hexagon strip to the bottom of the canvas.
(4) Make flowers using white card, some stamped with small images and glue in place on the bottom left of
(5) Using the Mixed Media Spray Inks, colour the whole canvas. When dry, cut out the birds and the lady from the rice paper and glue to the canvas, I used PVA Glue for this.
(6) Using a black ink pad, stamp the sentiment in the centre of the canvas.
(7) Die-cut a few leaves, using the memory Box die and paint them with the Menthol and Emerald Green Starlight paints. Glue these in place around the flowers.
(8) Paint a small piece of sequin waste with the Dried Rose Starlight Paint and glue to the bottom left of the flowers.
(9) Add some dots by using a piece of sequin waste and a white ink pad. Add various sized circles using wine bottle corks, again using a white ink pad (but of course you will have to drink the wine first lol!!).
(10) Rub the edges of the canvas with the different coloured Alchemy waxes. Do the same on the hexagon Art Cutz, the trees and the tops of the flowers. The colours I used were Bronze, Inca Gold, French Lavender and Japanese Jade.
Well that's this canvas finished, I do hope you like it. Please do not forget to tune in to the Hochanda TV Channel this Friday 29th April 2016 at 8pm. to see our lovely Sue and Lisa B demonstrating some new products and there are some special offers too! I will be back again very soon with another 'sneaky peek.'
Love and rainbows,
Big Hugs Jennifer xx.