Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

Freesias on Your Special Day.

Hello again Fellow Bloggers, Friends and Visitors,

Thank you all for your visits and comments on my last post.   I do appreciate the time you have taken to visit my blog.    I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Tonight I am going back in time to May 2011 when I made this card for Sue & Harvey of Imagination Crafts.   Some of you may have seen it at the many craft shows they attended back then.   This is a very pretty stamp set which unfortunately is no longer available but I thought it was a very pretty set and I do love Freesias, such pretty colours.

     
Make a square base card using lilac coloured card.     Onto this matt a smaller square of green card.   Take a smaller square of cream card and  stamp the Freesia image onto it using a black ink pad.

  
Colour the Freesias with Pro marker pens.   Cut out the oval, around the flowers on the inside of the oval.   Add a piece of lilac card behind the cut out oval.

Stamp the Freesias once again onto white card, colour and cut out the flowers.   3D them onto the original image using silicone glue.

   
Stamp the border from the set onto some spare cream card and again on white.   Colour both images   with Pro marker pens to match the flowers.   Cut out the twisted ribbon shape and adhere to the stamped coloured panel, using silicone glue.
  
   
Add some lace below the panel and glue in position.

    
Stamp 'Just for You' in the top left corner, using a black ink pad.

   
Stamp 'On Your Special Day' in the bottom right corner,  again using a black ink pad.

   
Colour a piece of satin ribbon to match the flowers, using Pro Marker pens, make a bow and glue to the top right of the oval aperture.

    
Glue three oval pearls to the top right of the cream card.    Then matt this onto the green card.



The colours I have used for this card are my favourite combination of colours, so pretty together.   That's all from me for the moment.   See you all again soon.

                                                              Love and rainbows,

                                                               Hugs   Jennifer xx. 








2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jennifer, beautiful colours,and a gorgeous design. The freesia image is wonderful, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jennifer, I love the soft colour palette and very spring like. Freesia's are my all time favourite flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete