Followers

Sunday 17 November 2019

'Winter Beauty.'

Good evening Lovelies,

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.   We've had a quiet, relaxed one.   I have been making samples for the next Sue Baker Presents shows.   The newest collection is just gorgeous and I am having so much fun with it.   I know I always say this  but this collection is no exception lol!   Sorry but my lips are sealed at the moment but take it  from me, it IS gorgeous!   I'm not sure of the date of the show yet but, rest assured I will let you all know, as soon as I know.   Well, onto my card  for tonight.   This was made for the Sue Baker Presents shows on the  Create & Craft  T.V. shows in June this year, in which the 'Snow Queen Collection' was featured, another stunning collection.


    
Matt a square of black card onto a 7" x 7" white base card, leaving a small border of the white showing.

Cut a slightly smaller square of white linen card and colour by painting with the Mediterranean Sky, silver  and the Amethyst Starlight paints, blending the colours together.


         
 When this is dry, matt it onto the black matt on the white base card.

   
Cut 4 x 3 inch squares from some  white linen card.


                                         
Using the stamps from the collection, stamp an image onto each square, making one of the squares a sentiment,  using a black inkpad.   Matt each square onto a slightly larger piece of black card.

   
Glue these squares to the painted matt. on the base card, evenly spaced.   

Colour a smaller piece of the white linen card using the Mediterranean Sky and Jade paints.   Stamp the  butterfly onto it, using a black inkpad.   Trim around the butterfly, gently shape the wings with your fingers and glue to the centre of the 4 squares.

        
Glue some single strips of lavender diamond wrap between the squares.     

Using silicone glue, add a 'blob'  under each wing to lift them up a little.   Glue some diamond wrap to the body of the butterfly.

    
From the left-over coloured card, cut out, or punch 2 small squares, then cut each square across the centre, corner to corner, making 4 triangles.   Glue one in each corner of the squares as shown.



     
Thank you  so much for your kind comments and your many visits to my last blog, each and every one is appreciated.   I hope you enjoyed your visit.   Please leave me a comment I do love to hear your thoughts on my creations.    Take care of yourselves, have a good week and I will be back as soon as time permits lol! ...........more samples to make.

                                                                  Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs   Jennifer xx.

                              







    







                            


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, just love the butterfly. Glad you had a relaxing weekend and hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Jennifer, loving the layout and my favourite stamps too. The snowflutterby is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete