Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2021

'All Wrapped up for Christmas.'

 Good morning Lovelies,

Hope all is well with you and you are nearly ready for the Christmas Festivities.    Thank you so much for your visits and lovely comments, as always, on my last blog post.   

Today I have a Christmas card I made for a family member last Christmas and did not put it on my blog so,  I thought I would share it with you today.    Whilst tidying my craft room I found this rather cute Christmas bear in my stash, if I remember correctly the bear's name was Popcorn and it was a Crafter's Companion stamp.   Hope you like it.


Using some papers which were given free with a craft magazine some time ago, I added a panel of striped paper down the left-hand side of a square white base card.

Using a black ink pad, I stamped the bear onto some spare white card, I then coloured him in with Promarker alcohol pens.    Then I trimmed around the bear, leaving a tiny border of white showing.   I glued the bear onto a square of white card using some silicone glue , then glued the square onto a slightly larger square of green card..   I fixed this to the centre of the white base card with double sided sticky tape.

I stamped and cut out  the bear a further 3 times and 3D the parts onto the original image on the white square, using silicone glue.


Using my small set of letter punches purchased many years ago, I punched out the letters 'MERRY' from white card and then the letters 'CHRISTMAS' from  red and green  card.   I then glued them across the top of the card.

  I used a  holly  stamp also given free with a craft magazine and   I stamped 2 onto white card and coloured them with Promarker pens and cut them out.   I glued one to the bottom left and the other to the top right of the square, using silicone glue.   I stamped two snowflakes in black ink on the right of the card.    (the snowflake and the 'All wrapped up for Christmas'  stamps were also free with a magazine).

I stamped the 'All wrapped up for Christmas' onto some spare white card using black ink, then  trimmed around it and glued it to the bottom right corner. 

 


 



Well that is this card finished, I hope you like it.   I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, despite the restrictions we are under at the moment due to the Covid 19 virus but please stay safe.   I will be back again quite soon with another card.   Take care of yourselves.

                                                                      Love and Hugs  

                                                                        Jennifer xx.

                                                                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, that little bear looks so cosy and warm. Hope all is well, and I wish you a very Happy Christmas - stay safe and enjoy. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Jennifer, and I remember Popcorn from a few years back. Your card has lovely papers and super bright and cheery colours.
    Have a lovely Christmas, and keep safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete