Followers

Sunday 4 September 2022

'Fairy Rose Birthday Wishes.'

 Hi there Lovelies,

Hoping you have all enjoyed your weekend.   It has been quite dull here today but the sun has popped out whilst I'm writing this post.   It has turned out to be a beautiful evening.   Lots of red admiral butterflies in our garden today,    Woody woodpecker has been on the nut dispenser amongst other beautiful birds.   The Heron was in the river outside our kitchen window and the red squirrels getting nuts from their feeders, so beautiful to see, we are so lucky to have them in our garden.     

I have another card to share with you and this is a very quick, easy card to make, especially if you happen to be short of time.   I have used products I have had in my craft stash for some years.   The 'Flower Fairy' topper from 'Fairies of Summer'  was given free with the  Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine some years ago I think, not sure which issue - sorry.   The large corner die is  by Sweet Dixie - floral border & corner set.    The Happy Birthday and smaller corner dies are by Creative Expressions.   O.K. let's get down to some card making lol !


 
 My ready made base card is a 7" square blue pearlised card.   Using the small corner dies, die-cut 4 corners from some red pearlised card and glue one in each corner of the base card.


Using the large corner die, die-cut two corners, again from the red card.   Fix these corners to the left and right hand sides of the back of the fairy topper, hooking the scrolls onto the front of the topper..   Glue this to the centre of the blue base card.


Die-cut the words 'Happy Birthday' from the  red pearlised card.   Glue 'Happy' above the fairy and 'Birthday' below the fairy.   and that is the card finished, as I said a very quick card to make.


The topper is already edged with gold but it does not show up very well in my photograph.




Just a quick post from me today as must get our evening meal ready lol !   Have a good week  my friends and I will be back again soon.   Think I will share another couple of cards then I will begin sharing the Christmas cards I have been making recently.

Take good care of yourselves, keep well and stay safe, catch you all again soon.

                                                                  Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs   Jennifer xx.

2 comments:

  1. Your garden sounds amazing with the lovely wildlife coming to play, must be lovely to see them.
    A beautiful card Jennifer, I love the Flower Fairies, and this quick card is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I was in your gorgeous garden Jennifer. I have had blue tits and swifts nesting up in the eaves this year which has been fabulous. What a classy card and love all the dies you've used. Have a great week and love and hugs my friend xx

    ReplyDelete