Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Just to say hello.







Good evening all,

Hope everyone has had a good day despite the wet weather lol!!!   and that you managed to watch Sue from Imagination Craft's on QVC tonight,  what a fantastic show.

Tonight I am going to show you a card I made for the QVC show but  wasn't  shown.

The base card is made from white cardstock.   I then cut another piece of white card slightly smaller than the base card which I coloured with distress inks.   Lay the border stencil onto this card and spread the Seedless Preserves Distress Ink through the stencil design.   When dry, rub the Gold Shine Sparkle Medium through the stencil, on top of the design you did with the distress ink, (foiling technique.)

Stamp the  "hello" stamp in the centre of the border design using the distress ink.   Mat this onto the white base card.

Stamp the sunburst flowers onto some white card using the black Stazon Pad.   Colour them with the Victorian Velvet and the Seedless Preserves Distress Inks and cut out.

Cover one of the small flowers with the Christmas Green and Gold Shine Sparkle Mediums.   When dry, glue to the centre of the large flower,   3D the large flower and glue the flowers to the base card.   Stamp the small flourish to the left of the flowers.

That's it guys until my next blog.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and if you are a card maker too, I hope you have found some ideas and hopefully, some inspiration.

                                                                 

                                                                   



                                                                  Love and rainbows,

                                                                        Jennifer xxx


 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the colours and the background looks fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jennifer - really beautiful - and the show was fabulous - going to have to get my mica powders out for a play! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Linda and Rachel, thanks again for your nice comments. I just want to say thank you for following me, it means a lot, I do value your friendship. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning Jennifer. The flowers are gorgeous and love the foiling technique with the medium.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Mags, thanks again for your comment. I really enjoyed making this card. The foiling technique is really quite easy and it gives a great look to a card I think, plus I love this Imagination Craft's stencil lol !
      Hugs xx

      Delete