Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Silver Beauties


Hi Folks,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  The weather is fine here today but definitely a nip in the air lol,  Autumn is just around the corner but I do love the Autumnal colours.

Today I have chosen one of the samples I have made for the Imagination Craft's QVC Show on the 11th of September at 5pm - not to be missed,   I think it will be an exciting show lolls !! can't wait.   Lots of samples, new products, new techniques and of course our lovely Sue , what more could we want girls ?

Onto a white base card matt some black card then some metallic silver paper, each time leaving a small border showing.

Cut out a piece of black card slightly smaller than the silver and stamp the flourish stamp from the butterfly stamp set, in the top right and the bottom left corners, using silver embossing powder mixed with a little glamour dust and heat emboss.

Fix a silver ribbon diagonally from the top left to the bottom right of the black card and secure on the reverse of the card.   Mat this onto the silver paper.   Make a flower from the silver ribbon and glue to the centre of
the diagonal ribbon.

Stamp two of the smaller butterflies onto white card and heat emboss with silver embossing powder with a
little glamour dust mixed in and cut out.   Glue these to the ribbon.

There we have it folks.   Hope you like it.  Thank you so much for stopping by, I do like to know what you think of my creations and I do read each and every comment.   I'll be back soon.  Don't forget to watch QVC at 5pm on the 11th Sept.              
                                                     Love and rainbows     Jennifer xx

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jennifer.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gran Turismo Driver, thanks for you comment.
    Thanks for following. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jennifer - really lovely - looking forward to the show xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Rachel, thank you I'm so pleased you like it. Hope you have a good week. I'm looking forward to the show too. Hugs xx

      Delete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, love the gorgeous corner flourishes and the colour scheme is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsay thanks for your comment. I had to try very hard not to put too much on this card lolls!! I had to resist the urge to fill up the empty spaces but I think sometimes less is more! Have a good week. Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Very elegant in the black and silver.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mags, thanks for your nice comment, it is much appreciated. Hugs xx

      Delete