Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2015

'Thanks Sew Much' and 'Indian Elephant.'

Good evening Followers,  Friends and Visitors,

Well we're halfway through yet another week lol!    Christmas will be  here before you can say "Jack Robinson" lol !    I've not bought a single present yet, must get a move on I'm thinking.    The time will just fly by.    Today I received more  'happy post' from Imagination Crafts.   More samples to be made for the next t.v. show on Hochanda at the beginning of December.    I will let you know the date and time,  nearer the show date.      Today I went to my local knit and natter meeting, didn't get a lot of knitting done, but there was plenty of nattering lol ! ha ha.

I thought I would share two posts with you tonight.   The first is an elephant  from the Indian Summer  issue, coloured with pens and is from  the Calm Colour Create adult colouring book.    This is so relaxing to do,   I chose to colour with coloured pens but you could also just use a black pen only which would also be very effective too.


                                                          Here are a few close up photos.

   
 
  
 

My second post is a card I made for Imagination Craft's latest t.v. show last Saturday, on  Hochanda.     I covered  a 7"x7" cream base card, with some patterned paper from Raspberry Road, then a smaller piece of dark green card, cut slightly smaller than the base card, then matted onto the front.


Next I cut a piece of cream card,   (again cut slightly smaller than the green matt) using the Woodware trimmer and the 'pinking blade.   Matt this onto the green card, then a further piece of patterned paper and, finally another piece of patterned paper, smaller than the last matt.  

The buttons are die cut from cream card, using the Marianne Design die.   Rub these buttons with Versamark and heat emboss with Imagination Craft's Shimmering Green Grass Magi-Bond Chunky embossing enamel.   Glue these to the top of the card, near to the centre.




I stamped the text with Versamark and heat embossed with green embossing powder.   Cut out an oval and coloured the edges with mowed lawn distress ink.   It was then  matted onto a larger oval which had been heat embossed with green  powder and glued to the top right.




Lay the stencil onto some spare cream card and dab Versamark through the design, using a piece of cut n' dry foam,  then heat emboss with green embossing powder.   Cut out the dressmaker's   dummy and the sewing machine and fix to the front of the base card.

   

    
Glue six  green sequins to the card front, three to the bottom left and three to the top right.   That's this card finished folks.   Hope you like it.   Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and thank you again if you have left me a comment.   I do love to hear your views on my creations.   Take care of yourselves and I'll be back again in a few days.

                                                                  Love and rainbows,

                                                              Crafty Hugs   Jennifer xx.











4 comments:

  1. lovely work as always jennifer. love that elephant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Rachel, thanks a lot Hun.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful, love the colours you have used on the elephant and beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Linda.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete