Hi there Followers, Friends and Visitors,
Wow another beautiful day today, wall to wall blue skies and sunshine. Hubby and I have been in the garden working all day. He has rotavated our veg plot with our mini tractor and has planted some potatoes today too, maybe a little late but the ground here has been so cold and very wet, the seed potatoes would probably have rotted in the ground, so here's hoping, fingers crossed that they will be ok now.
Tonight I would like to share an MDF craft storage holder which was made for Imagination Craft's latest show at the end of April on the Hochanda TV Channel. I decided to decorate this holder, using Imaginations new Mixed Media Spray Inks and shaving foam and the marbling technique.
(1) Inside of holder painted with the Cyclone MDF paint.
(2) Outside parts painted with the Lagoon MDF paint.
(3) Shaving foam sprayed into an oblong plastic container and Mixed Media Spray Inks, sprayed onto
the foam, moving the colours around with a cocktail stick.
(4) Lay the individual MDF pieces on top of the coloured foam for a few seconds, then remove. Remove
the excess foam from the mdf, using a spatula.
(5) Paint the narrow edges around the base of the holder with the Fuchsia Spray Ink, using a paintbrush.
(6) Glue a blue flower to each corner of the holder and glue a small white button to each flower centre.
That's all from me tonight folks. I will be back again soon with another creation. Have a good week.
Love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.