Tonight, as promised here is another 'sneaky peek' at one of my canvases, which I have made for Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel this weekend Having only made two canvases in total, I am now completely addicted to decorating them, they are such fun to do. I do hope you like this one. There are quite a number of photographs, so bear with me lol!
The weather has been really quite warm and sunny here today, which brings me to the subject of my canvas, 'by the sea,' which makes one think of sun sea and Summer holidays ! ah! bliss lol!
(1) Canvas painted with white Gesso, not actually necessary but I do like to give is a base coat.
(2) Sprayed with yellow Mixed Media Ink.
(3) Broken circles stencil laid on top right and bottom left and white Stencil Medium, mixed with
a little Agean Starlight paint and spread through the design on the stencil, using a metal spatula.
(4) When dry, lay the small yacht from the 'Beach Huts' stencil in the centre of each broken circle and
colour through the design with a blue ink ad and a piece of cut n ' dry foam.
(5) Glue the deckchairs and lighthouse from the rice paper to the top left and bottom right of the canvas, us
using the Magi-bond Decoupage glue.
(6) Paint two pieces of driftwood with the Topaz Starlight paint and glue one to the top right and the
other to the bottom left.
(7) Stamp, colour and cut out an ice cream cone and glue to the piece of wood on the top right.
(8) Stamp, colour and cut out a ship's wheel and glue to the wood at the bottom left.
(9) Stamp a small seahorse and colour with the cobalt Alchemy wax, cut out and glue to the bottom right.
(10) Stamp the 'Beach Huts' stamp onto some white card using the Icicle pigment pad and heat emboss with
satin pearl embossing powder Tear the 'By The Sea' text from the rice paper and glue to the top of the
beach hut image, using the decoupage glue.
(11) Stamp a seagull with black ink onto white card, cut out and glue to the image. Matt the beach huts
image onto a piece of jade card and glue at an angle to the canvas.
(12) Colour some pieces of card with the cobal, jade French lavender and Inca gold Alchemy Waxes,
then stamp the shell onto them. Cut out and glue to the bottom left of the image, using silicone
glue, to add some dimension to your canvas.
(13) Rub some Jade and Cobalt blue waxes around the edges of the canvas and your canvas is
finished. See you all again very soon. Please don't forget to tune into Hochanda T.V.
On Sunday evening at 8pm.
Love and rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.