Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Time to Celebrate. (A 'Sneaky Peek.')

Hi there Everyone,

It's me back again with another card, a sample made for Imagination Craft's T.V. shows on the Hochanda Channel this weekend.   The dates and Times are as follows:-   Friday 17th. Nov. 2017 at 10am.   3pm. & 7pm.        Saturday 18th. Nov. 2017 at   12noon  &  3pm.      Sunday 19th. Nov. 2017 at 7am.    I do hope you can watch some of the shows, as I understand Sue has a great many demonstrations planned.   I can see, not a lot of work  will be done in our household this weekend lol!     I'll be sat on the sofa, with a cup of tea, glued to the screen.   Really looking forward to these shows.

Well, my card tonight is a more usual design for me but I did enjoy designing last night's card.   So much fun to do.     Tonight's card  is a more elegant,  simple card., which would be ideal for a wedding or indeed, any celebration.   I just love this chandelier stencil.

  
Using a black ink pad, stamp 'Congratulations' at the top, bottom and both sides of  a 7" x 7" ivory base card, close to the outside edges.

 
Take a square of black card,  smaller than the ivory base card and lay the chandelier stencil onto it.   Stipple the Clotted Cream Starlight paint over the design, using a large stencil brush.

   
Remove the stencil and wash it.   Matt this black card onto the base card using double sided sticky tape.

  
Die-cut four corners from black card using the Tattered Lace corner die  and glue one in each corner, using Imagination Craft's Magi-bond glue.

 
Glue a cream satin bow to the top of the chandelier image.   Well that's this card finished, a quick and easy card to make.   I really like the simplicity of this stencil design and the gorgeous clotted cream Starlight paint is so beautiful when the light catches it, as in the photo below.

 
Thank you all so much for your visits and lovely comments on my blog, I do enjoy reading your comments and I do try to reciprocate, by visiting and commenting on your blogs.   Catch you all again very soon with another 'Sneaky Peek.'    Take care of yourselves.                     

                                                                  Love and rainbows,


                                                                   Hugs   Jennifer xx.



 




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jennifer. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I do love black and white it is so elegant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Linda, many thanks. Have a good weekend.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  3. Totally stunning card Jennifer, love the striking colours and your design is fabulous, you are always so inspirational, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kate, thank you so much for your kind words, so pleased you like my card. Have a good weekend.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete