Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Christmas Bauble Branch.

Hello everyone,

A busy couple of days for us here but at last, we're more or less ready for Christmas.    Decorations and  trees are up,   every year we bring out the lights and every year they work lol!    Still have to unravel them though!      Having said that, they probably won't work next year lol!  I am tempting providence.     I just have a couple of presents to wrap and we're done!     I do hope you are all looking forward to the festivities.   I know this is not a good time of year for many people but I just want you to know my thoughts are with you. 

Tonight I would like to share another of my quick and easy Christmas cards.   This was made using a beautiful stamp and  die set given free with   the Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine issue 169.

   
Fold a piece of A5 white linen card in half portrait style.   Using a black ink pad, stamp the design on the card front.   Colour with Promarker Pens, adding some shading.


Add some highlights with the gold, green, red and blue glitter pens.   Colour in  the markings on the  large bauble with the gold glitter pen.

    
Die-cut the large bauble, using the die from the set, from white card and colour with a blue Promarker pen.   Glue this to the original image on the base card with a little silicone glue, so the gold shows through the die-cuts.

Die-cut the bow from  white card and colour with the blue glitter pen, then glue to the top of the large bauble.

     
Die-cut two tags from white card, using the tag die from the set.   Colour with the blue Promarker Pen, then stamp the greetings onto them using a black ink pad.   These stamps were also part of another free set, given with another craft magazine, sorry cannot remember which one.

         
Glue one to the top right and the other tag to the bottom left of the base card.   Add a drop of Imagination Craft's Red Detail Sparkle to the hole in each tag.

   
Make an insert for the card, stamping a Christmas message onto it, using a black ink pad.   This card is now finished.   Thank you so much for visiting my blog.   Hope you have enjoyed your visit.   Take care of yourselves and I will be back again soon.

                                                                   Love and Rainbows,

                                                                   Hugs   Jennifer xx.




   

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer, a beautiful card, loving the bright colours and lovely design.
    I finished my wrapping up this evening, and made little gift bags for my son's dogs, daft or what, but it's all fun, and like you forever thankful that I can enjoy Christmas with my family, not everyone is so fortunate, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate, pleased you like it. I do hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Linda, many thanks, glad you like it.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete