Followers

Friday 30 March 2018

Acetate flower Petals Glitter card.

Hi there Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Thank you so much for visiting my last blog post.   Sorry to not have blogged again recently but have been quite busy.   I received some 'happy post' from Imagination Crafts, so I'm now busy making samples for their next shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel.   I will let you know the days and times nearer the time of the shows.   I will of course as usual show you some 'sneaky peeks' before the shows.

My card tonight was made for Imagination Craft's T.V. shows  back in May 2014.   I have used their 'Petal Tile' stencil, acetate and Sparkle Mediums.

  
Make a base card from deep purple card stock.   Take the Imagination patterned card and lay the stencil on top.   Spread the Chartreusse and Royal Purple Sparkle Mediums over the design, using the metal spatula.   Leave the image to dry.   Matt this onto the purple base card.

Take some acetate and lay the cleaned stencil on top of it and spread the mediums over the flower on the centre of the stencil.   Remove and leave the image to dry.

  
When dry, cut out the petals, centre circle and the small pieces between the petals.

   
3D these onto the original design on the patterned card using silicone glue  and leave this to dry.  I use silicone glue as this dries clear and helps add some dimension to the card.

   
That's this card finished, hope you like it.   I would just like to wish each and everyone of you 'A Very Happy Easter'.    Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll be back soon with another project.   Happy crafting my friends.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                                Hugs   Jennifer xx.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jennifer, love the colour combination and dimension. Have a wonderful Easter with your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, this is gorgeous, I love the colours, and such a fabulous design. It will be lovely to see IC back on Hochanda. Have a lovely Easter Day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete