Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

My 'Verona Flower' Tag.

Hi there Friends, Followers and Visitors,

It is time again, well a little past time lol!  for me to share another of my creations with you.   Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and for those of you who have left me a comment, an extra thank you.   I do enjoy reading each and every one,   Yet another weekend nearly over!   where does the time go lol!      My post tonight is another of my tags.   I have used  Imagination Craft's stencil, Sparkle Mediums and red  Mixed Media spray ink.  The flower is a Stampendous stamp  which I have in my craft  stash and  really like, Versamark pad and Black embossing powder.   I have also used distress inks for the background colours.

 
Cut a large tag shape from red card and a smaller one from white card.   Lay the Verona stencil onto the smaller white tag and  using a piece of cut 'n' dry foam, dab the distress inks through the outer border design only.    I used Scattered straw, Festive Berries,  Dried Marigold and Peeled paint. 

     
Leave the stencil in position and rub the Hazelnut Sparkle Medium over the design.   This is called the 'foiling technique' for those who may not know of this technique,    I use my finger to do this but you could also use a piece of cut 'n; dry foam.   This action flattens and pushes the glitter in the  Sparkle medium, to the edges if the stencil design, leaving the centres more or less clear. 

     
Remove the stencil and wash it.   Leave the image to dry.   Colour the area inside the border with the distress inks. 

Lay the Verona stencil onto a piece of white card and spread the gold shine and hazelnut Sparkle Mediums over the central design only, using the metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.   Cut out, leaving a tiny border of white showing.   Glue this to the smaller of the tags.

  
Stamp the flower onto some white card, using the Versamark pad, then heat emboss with black embossing powder.   Paint the flower with diluted red Mixed Media Spray ink.   When dry, cut out and  glue on to the central design, with Magi-bond glue.   Add some silicone glue under each petal to add some dimension to the tag. 

  
Glue three green gems to the top right and three to the bottom right,.   Add some sage green. gold shine and hazelnut Sparkle Mediums to the flower centre, then glue a green gem in the flower centre.

 

  
Glue the small tag to the large red tag,   Punch a hole in the top and thread some gold ribbon through the hole.    

    
Well that's all from me for the moment, thanks again for visiting my blog.   See you all again very soon.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                      Happy Crafting,   Hugs   Jennifer xx.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer, your tag is beautiful, lovely soft colours and wonderfully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Jennifer, love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete