Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Believe in the Magic.

Good afternoon Lovelies,

Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day we are having, make the most  of it, as it is not set to last.    Well, we certainly can't complain as the weather has been amazing this year so far lol!  but hey, that could change very quickly!      I would like to welcome my newest follower,  sorry not sure of your name, as I've lost track of the last person to follow me but thank you so much for following me and I hope you enjoy your visits.   Maybe you could leave me a comment, then I will know  who you are lol!

This afternoon I would like to share a card with you, using one of my favourite images (and there are many lol!)   from Lavinia stamps.   I adore fairies, pixies, elves  and anything to do with them, as you may already have guessed that lol!





Make a square  base card using black card stock.   Matt a smaller square of white card onto the black base card.

Trim a smaller square of white card.   Colour this by gently tapping  the small pots of Brusho powders onto a work mat,  I used purple, ultramarine, turquoise, yellow and emerald green.     For those of you who may not have used Brusho's before, you only need tiny amounts, as the colours are very strong.   Next spritz the powders with water and lay the white card face down onto the colours.   Lift off and leave to dry naturally or with a heat gun if you are an impatient crafter like me!


   
Stamp the flower sprig (which was given free in a stamp set with Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine - Issue 178)  a few times in the bottom right corner, using a black ink pad,  stamping again without re-inking for the branch in the distance.

   
Punch out or die-cut  ten tiny flowers from black card.   Shape them a little then glue them onto the flower sprigs.   Add a tiny dot of Platinum Stickles Glitter Glue to the centre of each flower.

Stamp Sky the pixie sitting on one of the sprigs, using a black ink pad.

    
Stamp the sentiment in the top left corner, again using a black ink pad.   Matt and layer this  onto the base card and the card is finished.

       
I do hope you like this card and thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog.   Take care of yourselves and I will be back again soon, hope you will be too.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                    Happy Crafting,    Hugs   Jennifer xx.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the background and wonderful silhouette with the blossom.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Linda, much appreciated.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. Love this Jennifer, beautiful and subtle....I believe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Tracey, thank you so much, glad you like it......and I believe too lol!
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  3. Just so beautiful Jennifer, I love your colours and that gorgeous fairy, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you like it Kate. Thank you for your kind comment.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete