Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2018

'Santa's on His Way!'

Good evening All,

Thank you for all your lovely comments and your visits on my last post , I really appreciate them and I do enjoy reading your thoughts on my creations.    I also like to see your creations and comment on them.

Hope this finds you all well, for those who are feeling under the weather,    I send warm wishes and hope you feel better very soon.    Most of my Christmas cards are now in the post, I have to admit to buying my cards this year and not hand making them!    shame on me lol!  ah well, maybe next year lol!

Tonight I have a card to share with you, made using a beautiful Imagination Craft's Santa stamp.   I just adore this image and  their snowflake stamp and Silver Just Pearls.    hope you like it.   These Imagination Craft's products can be purchased from the Crafters Companion  website.


      
Matt a square of blue card onto a white 7" square base card, leaving a small white border showing.
Take a piece of white paper and stamp  Santa, using a well used black, or a  grey inkpad, as we don't want a stark black image but a more subtle image.

  
Cut this down and fix to the blue card, using double sided sticky tape.

Take some white card and colour it with the Milled Lavender and Tumbled glass Distress Inks.   Stamp some snowflakes on top of the coloured card, using the Tumbled glass D.I.


   
Stamp Merry Christmas on the bottom of the blue matt, using a black inkpad. 

   
Make sure the ink is dry, then stamp some snowflakes using a Versmark pad in a few places, then heat emboss with silver embossing powder.

   
Cut this card down the centre and shape the inside edges of the card using a pair of scissors.   Fix the narrower piece to the left and the wider piece to the right-hand side of the base card, using sticky foam pads, raising these a little above the Santa image.

     
Add three dots of silver Just Pearls to the top and bottom of the Santa image and the dot on the letter i in the word Christmas.

  
  
Die cut five snowflakes from white card, using the Tattered Lace dies and glue them to the card front.

   
 

      That's it from me for the moment dear friends.   Thanks again for stopping by my blog,  I appreciate the time you have taken, especially at this busy time of year.   Take care of yourselves and  will be back fairly soon.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,,

                                                              Crafty Hugs   Jennifer xx.












4 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous vintage Santa image and card design Jennifer.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, I love the design Jennifer, the Santa image is brilliant, beautifully vintage, colours and embellishes are just so pretty, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Jennifer, just love the softness of the image and colours. Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jennifer, love the card design and wonderful Santa.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete