Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Smell the Lavender.

Hello there,

Happy Saturday to you all, hope your weekend is going well so far.   Tonight I thought I'd slip in an extra blog post.   A couple of weeks ago I was out shopping and popped into my nearest craft shop and there on the shelf were two gorgeous little mice  staring at me,  so.....cute!  how could I resist them!  so they ended up in my shopping basket lol!!      This is the second of the two stamps.   I just adore House Mouse Stamps.    I have coloured this card using Imagination Craft's  Pearly Paint Palette.   These colours are just so  pretty.

Make a white base card.   Matt a piece of green card onto the white, leaving a small border of white showing.



     
Die-cut four corners from white card using the Tattered Lace Corner Die and glue one in each corner of the base card.

   

Stamp the mouse image onto a piece of white card using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with black embossing powder.    Colour the image with Imagination Craft's  pearly paint palette and water.


  

Using the Nellie Snellen dies, cut out a circle with cut slits in it,  around the design.   Colour a piece of white card with the lavender pearly paint and when dry, die -cut the edging flowers , again using the Nellie Snellen die.   Fix these flowers in the slits around the circle.   Fix this to the centre of the base card.


  

Die-cut the flower using the Memory Box die and colour it with the pink pearly paint from the palette, adding a touch of lavender to the flower centre.   Die-cut a leaf stem and paint with the green pearly paint.   Glue the leaf and flower to the bottom right of the circle.   Add a white glitter gem to the flower centre.

  
Well my friends, that's all for now, I will be back very soon with another card, using Imagination Craft's products.   See you all then.   Have a great Sunday.    Thank you all for visiting my blog and if you have left me a comment - thank you, I really appreciate each and every one.

                                                             Love and Rainbows,

                                                            Big Hugs   Jennifer xx.










6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,a lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doreen, so glad you like my card, many thanks for your lovely comment.
      Hugs Jennifer xx

      Delete
  2. So beautiful Jennifer, I do love the cute mouse too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, pleased you like it.
      Hugs Jennifer xx






      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jennifer! I love these little mice & the colours you've used are gorgeous! Sorry I don't have time to comment on all your beautiful creations!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Dawn, many thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Please do not worry about commenting, I completely understand. I appreciate any comment you do have time to make.
      Hugs Jennifer xx

      Delete