Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Pink Clematis.

Good evening Lovelies,

How are you all tonight, well I hope.   If not here's a hug.   I would like to welcome my two newest followers, Emma and Lisa.   Thank you for following my blog, I really appreciate your visits.   I have a card to share with you tonight which I made using Imagination Craft's  fantastic products.   I have used their products for over ten years now and have never been disappointed !   I made this card in March 2014.   This is a quick and easy card to make if you are short of time.

Make a base card from white card stock.   Take some peach coloured paper, cut smaller than the base card.   Put the peach paper and the woodgrain stencil through an embossing machine and emboss it.

Lay the stencil back on the peach paper and rub peach chalk pastels through the design.

      
Cut a piece of grey card, smaller than the white and punch each corner using the EK Success corner punch.   Cut the peach paper so it fits into the cut, punched corners of the grey card.   Stamp the leaves around the edges using a black ink pad and a second stamping, so the image is not too black.   Wrap a piece of green ribbon across the centre of the peach  paper, securing on the reverse.      Fix this to the white base card and add a green ribbon bow to the left-hand side.

   
Stamp the clematis image five times using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with black embossing powder.   Cut out the leaves and flowers only.   Colour with the chalk pastels.   Cut a white oblong and matt a smaller grey oblong onto the white and 3D the flower  onto the grey oblong using silicone glue, adding a small piece of white die-cut panel to the bottom right hand corner.

   
Cut a grey oval and matt a smaller white oval onto the grey.   Stamp 'Happy Birthday' onto the white oval, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with black embossing powder.   Fix this to the bottom left of the base card.   Tha's it finished my friends, hope you like it.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me some lovely comments.   I would love you to be a follower of my blog, I love making new crafty friends.   See you  all again soon.

                                                                   Love and rainbows,

                                                                Crafty hugs    Jennifer xx.






4 comments:

  1. I love flowers, so of course I'm drawn to this pretty one. Some very delicate shading on those petals..very beautiful. Loved your idea of punching those corners to hold the focal piece, and what a lovely effect you achieved with the embossing of the stencil on the dp, then shading with the chalks. Very subtle and so awesome. TFS & Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Mary, thank you so much for your lovely comment, I do so appreciate it. I'm so pleased you like my card. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks again Mary.
      Love & hugs Jennifer xx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful and love the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Linda, many thanks for your nice comment. Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete