Hope your weekend has got off to a good start and you are looking forward to a relaxing Sunday. These weekends seem to go by so quickly. Here is my no. 8 card for my friend Jane's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning. The stamp set I have used is a Joanna Sheen set. I delved down into my stamp container to find it. I really like this stamp set, as it is so different. It is called 'Three Kings.' I have coloured it with watered down Starlight paints. Apologies for the photograph, the colours do not show up true, the base card is a light cream and the Kings have a very pretty sparkly sheen.
(1) Using the linen cream card, make a 6" square base card.
(2) Stamp the four corner images onto the cream card, using a black ink pad, cut out and glue one in each corner of the base card.
(3) Stamp the Kings onto another piece of cream card, again using a black ink pad.
(4) Die-cut a large scalloped circle from grey card and glue to the card centre.
(5) Die-cut a smaller scalloped circle from white card and colour with the yellow and blue distress ins.
(6) Glue the coloured circle to the grey circle.
(7) Cut out the Kings and colour with the watered down orange oxidized and antique gold Starlight paints.
(8) Fix the Kings to the centre of the coloured circle, using silicone glue to add some dimension to the card.
(9) Stamp 'Joy to the World' on the bottom of the base card, using a black ink pad.
(10) Glue a square gem to the top and bottom of the sentiment and a star gem to the top of the card.
That's all from me tonight my friends, many thanks for visiting my blog. I will be back soon with another card so see you all then.
Love and rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.