Hope everyone has had a good day, the weather here has been sunny and warm and the grass is still growing! Each time we have cut it recently, we have said that this will be the last cut this year lol! but it just keeps on growing !!! Our trees and shrubs have put on an amazing amount of new growth this year,
Tonight I would like to share my no. 10 card, (the last of my cards for my friend Jane's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning.) This was made with a lovely set of stamps given free with the Creative Stamping Magazine just recently.
(1) Cover a 6"x6" white scalloped card with some green patterned Christmas paper, leaving a small
amount of the white scallops showing.
(2) Die-cut the fancy border from white card, using the Tonic die.
(3) Brayer some diamond Sparkle Medium over the surface of the die-cut, using Imagination Craft's
2" brayer. When dry, glue this to the patterned paper.
(4) Take some white card, then stamp the snow globe onto a post it note, in order to make a mask and
cut it out; Stamp the globe onto the white card, then cover this with the stamped, cut out mask.
(5) Colour the card with red, green and yellow distress inks. When dry, stamp around the globe with
the snowflakes stamp, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
(6) Remove the mask and matt this square image onto some black card, then a slightly larger piece of red
card and fix this to the base card.
(7) Dab a small amount of Diamond Sparkle Medium all over the empty snow globe with your finger.
When this is dry, stamp the deer in the centre of the globe using a black ink pad.
(8) Stamp the deer again onto white card and colour with watered down Topaz Starlight paint. Add
some white pen to the front of the deer, their tails and markings on their backs, then cut them out.
Glue these on top of the original stamped images.
(9) Add a dot of green Sparkle Medium to the hanging bauble.
(10) Colour a piece of white card with the white gold Starlight paint.
(11) Stamp the base of the snow globe only, onto the gold card and cut out.
(12) Glue this to the original base, using a couple of sticky foam pads in the centre, to give some dimension
to the base card.
(13) Stamp 'Let it Snow' onto a piece of white card using a black ink pad, cut out and glue to the base
of the globe, adding a sticky foam pad to the centre.
(14) Last of all, glue a small red ribbon bow to the top left of the snow globe.
That's all from me tonight folks, I will be back again soon, so catch you all then.
love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.