Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,
Well here we are again, no sooner has Monday gone, than it is back again lol! Hope you have all had a good start to the week. Today has been quite a nice day here, it began a little chilly, then the sun appeared, turning out a lovely day.
Tonight I would like to show you card no. 9 which I made for my friend Jane's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning. This design of this card is very like a card I made for one of Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel. earlier this year and uses their fabulous Santa and Christmas script Art stamps.
(1) Mask off 1" of the white base card with masking tape, around all four edges.
(2) Colour the unmasked area with the tumbled glass, shaded lilac, dusty concord & broken china distress
inks, using a piece of cut'n'dry foam or a blending tool.
(3) Stamp the Christmas script, using the broken china distress ink across the left edge of the now coloured
(4) Sprinkle some silver embossing powder over parts of the script whilst the ink is still wet and heat
emboss. Remove the masking tape from around the card edges.
(5) Using a black ink pad, stamp Santa onto the blue/lilac square, leaving some parts of the stamp, just
outside the square.
(6) Dab some Versamark around the all four outer edges of the base card with your finger and heat
emboss with silver embossing powder.
(7) Stamp 'Merry Christmas' using a black ink pad in the top left corner.
(8) Glue a clear star gem to the top right corner.
(9) Die-cut a poinsettia and stamen, using the Marianne Design die and colour with the Sax blue, Lilac
mist and Mediterranean sky Starlight paints. When dry, dab a little Diamond Sparkle Medium onto
each petal and on the tips of the stamen.
(10) 3D the poinsettia using silicone glue and glue to the bottom left of the image. Glue the stamen to the centre of the flower, then glue a small black gem to the flower centre.
Love & Rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.