Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Daisy Chains.

Hi there Followers, Friends and Visitor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.   I do hope you find your visit enjoyable.   Tonight I have another  card for you which I made for my friend Jane's charity coffee morning.   When I saw this 3D embossing folder by Crafter's Companion in the craft shop, I just could not resist buying it.   The 3mbossing is so deep and crisp, I love it.   I do hope to buy more of these.   They make a very quick, effective card I think.

     
Fold an A4 white card in half portrait style and trim half an inch from the bottom.   Matt a piece of dark brown card onto the white base card.   Next matt a slightly smaller piece of white card onto the brown.

Take a smaller piece of brown card and put inside the embossing folder and run it through an embossing machine.  

   
Take the card from the folder and colour with the bronze ans silver Alchemy Waxes by Imagination Crafts.   Matt this onto the base card.


   
Punch 2 large and 10 small daisies from white card and glue these  to the card.   Add some gold Stickles Glitter Glue to each flower centre.

 


    


Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of white card, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with silver embossing powder.



Colour around the edges with the Walnut stain and Black soot Distress inks.



Round off each corner using a corner rounder punch.   Matt this sentiment onto a piece of white card, cut slightly larger than the sentiment and once again, round off the corners.    Matt this to the centre of the base card, using sticky foam pads.

Well that is all from me for the moment.   I do hope you all have a good weekend, despite the dull weather forecast lol!!      Please pop back soon.    I will catch you all  again soon.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs    Jennifer xx.  









 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jennifer, I have this embossing folder so will have a play later today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, I love the colours, this is such a lovely ef and makes a beautifully designed card, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete