Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

Fairy Moon, Make a Wish Tag.

Hello there,

I'm back again with another project to share with you all but first, I would like to thank you all for your visits and comments on my last project.   I do love to hear what you think of my creations and I do like to visit your blogs to see your projects and beautiful ones they are too lol!!!   O.K. on to my project for tonight.    This was made for a challenge Sue from Imagination Crafts set me some time ago and  was made using their elegant Fairy Moon stencil which I just adore, she is so....pretty..

     
Cut out a large tag shape from white card.   Colour this with T.H. Distress Inks - Dusty concord, Faded jeans and Stormy sky.   Lay an empty double sided sticky tape cardboard roll onto the tag, hold it down and spray a fine mist of water into the inside of the roll.   Leave this for a moment or two and this should loosen the inks, then dab off the blue ink with a piece of kitchen paper, until all the ink has gone.    Add a few splats of water to the blue sky and dab off with kitchen paper.    Dry  with a heat gun.   Colour the moon with  Scattered straw Distress Ink.

   
Lay the fairy moon stencil onto the tag, positioning it so the yellow circle will be inside the moon of  the stencil and using the black ink pad, dab the ink through the design on the stencil but not colouring any of the stars.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.



Lay the stencil back on the tag in the correct position and spread the Pastel yellow Sparkle Medium through the stars only, using a metal spatula.    Remove stencil and leave stars to dry.

    
Stamp 'Make a wish' in black ink on the bottom of the tag.   Fix a piece of lace (coloured with the Scattered straw distress ink) to the bottom of the tag, securing on the back of the tag with sticky tape.

  
Cut a slightly larger tag from cream card and colour the edges with the Scattered straw D.I.   Colour the edges of the smaller blue tag with a little Hickory smoke D.I.   Fix the smaller tag onto the larger cream tag.

   
Cut out or punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread some gold ribbon and lace, coloured with the Scattered straw D.I, through the hole in the tag and tie.   Tie some lace into a bow and add to the tag.

Make a stand for the back of the tag so it can be stood up if wished.   Well that's this tag finished.   Have a great weekend whatever you have planned.   A quiet one is on the cards for us, so I may get into my craft room hopefully.    Take care of yourselves.

                                                            Love and rainbows,

                                                             Hugs   Jennifer xx.









6 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card, I love your misty colours and the image is absolutely gorgeous brilliant work Jennifer, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Jennifer, love the colours and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag, Jennifer. I love the pretty fairy, the shining stars and the lace. Magical! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Mia.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete