Followers

Sunday 14 January 2018

Midnight Rendezvous.

Hi there Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Thank you so much for your comments and visits on my last blog, I do love to hear your feedback.   Hope everyone is well and managing to stay clear of the horrendous flu virus.

Tonight I thought I would share a card I made for one Imagination Craft's T.V. shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel last November.   I have used two stencils for this card,  'Three Cats' and 'Brick Wall' and of course some fabulous Sparkle Medium.   Below is the finished card, hope you like it.   I love this cat stencil, wonder what they are thinking lol!

   
Take a rectangular piece of grey card and lay the brick wall stencil onto it.   Spread the Crackle Paste over the stencil, using the metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.   (as this paste dries, it will crack, which is what it is supposed to do.)   When the brick wall is dry, rub some Tea Dye and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks over it to look like red bricks and trim to size to fit the base card then  put to one side for the moment.

   
Take the ivory 7" x 7" base card and using the Faded Jeans and Black Soot  Distress Inks and a blending tool, or a piece of cut 'n' dry foam, colour the evening sky, leaving a border of the ivory card showing.

Lay the 'Create a scene' stencil onto the sky and using a stencil brush, dab some platinum Starlight paint through the moon and clouds only.   Remove the stencil.




 

Glue the wall to the bottom of the base card, again leaving a border of the ivory card showing.

   
Die-cut four corners from black card, using the Diesire die and glue one in each corner of the base card.

        
Lay the Three Cats Stencil onto a piece of black card and spread the Black Stars Sparkle Medium over the stencil, using the metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.

  
Cut out the cats, leaving a tiny border of black card around each cat.   Glue the cats to the top of the wall so their tails hang down the wall,  using sticky foam pads.

That's this card finished.   Hope you like it.   Thanks once again for popping by my blog, much appreciated.   I'll be back soon, take care of yourselves.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                                 Hugs   Jennifer xx.







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so cute, love the design. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my so beautiful, I really love the cats, brilliant design.
    I wonder if you'd really get three cats to sit on a wall together, they'd have to be great pals I'm thinking, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Jennifer ngreat cardvx

    ReplyDelete