Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

'Blue Sparkle Noel' card.

 Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Thank you so much for visiting my last post, I do appreciate each and every visit and comment.   Tonight I would like to share a card I made for Imagination Craft's  One Day Special shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel at the end of June and is a Christmas card.   I know lol! we don't really want to think of Christmas yet! but those  who make their own cards, need to get started as it will be here before we know it!!!    I have used Imagination's lovely  'hanging snowflakes' and 'Christmas Greetings'  6" x 6"  stencils,  Starlight paint and Sparkle Medium.   This is another quick but quite effective card to make.

      
Matt a smaller square of navy card onto the 7" x 7" white base card.   Add a smaller square of light blue card onto the navy matt, then a smaller navy square onto the light blue matt.



Take a smaller square of white card and lay the 'hanging snowflakes' stencil onto it.   Using a stencil brush, stipple the Sax Blue Starlight paint through the design.



   Remove the stencil and wash and dry it, then lay it back in position, just off-setting it slightly to the right and using masking tape or  Crafter's Companion 'Stick and Spray.' to stop the card and stencil from moving.



 Spread the Diamond Sparkle Medium over the design, using a metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.

    
Glue this to the base card.   Take a spare piece of white card and lay the word 'Noel' from the 'Seasons Greetings' stencil onto it and stipple some Sax Blue Starlight through the  letters, using the stencil brush.   Remove the stencil and wash and dry it, then lay back in position and as before, off-setting it slightly, then spread the Diamond Sparkle Medium over the design, using the metal spatula.

   
When dry, cut out each individual letter, then glue them to the base card.   This technique gives a shadow effect.



                 Glue three small navy bows to the tops of the hanging snowflakes.

  
 
                                                


Well that's all from me for the moment, thank you for stopping by my blog.   Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.   I'll be back soon.

                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                   Happy Crafting,   Hugs   Jennifer xx.

  





8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely genius my friend! I love the look of this and might use it on a card or two for this christmas. My sparkle mediums are something I have neglected far too long. You have totally inspired me to use them again! Hugs my crafty friend xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Freddie thank you so much for your lovely comment, I do appreciate it. Imagination Craft's have some fabulous products but Sparkle Medium still has first place in my crafting heart lol!
      Big Hugs back to you dear Freddie. xx

      Delete
  2. That's so beautiful Jennifer,the way you've put the glitter paste on makes it look 3D, I actually thought it was a die xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Tracey, thank you very much, so pleased you like it. I love this stencil and the blue Starlight paint makes the Diamond Sparkle Medium show up and gives that effect of a shadow.
      Big Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  3. WOW absolutely stunning card Jennifer, I love all that sparkle and your fabulous design, a mantlepiece pleaser for sure, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! how kind of you to say that Kate. Thank you so much, Glad you like it.
      Big Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  4. This is stunning Jennifer, love the gorgeous sparkle and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Linda, many thanks for your kind comment.
      Big Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete