Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2016

A 'Sneaky Peek' at one of my Cards for Imagination Craft's T.V Shows 17th/18th Feb.

Good evening Followers. Friends and Visitors,

Hope you are all managing to keep warm in this freezing cold weather lol!   I haven't crossed the doorstep today!   didn't really need to, so have had a chilled out, (excuse the pun lol)  relaxed day.   Spent some time in my craft room having a play with my new Imagination Craft's stamps.   They're just  fabulous.    One or two  from many years ago and I'm so pleased Sue decided to bring  some of these back, as these stamps are just so special and unusual.    The new ones are also stunning and I'm really enjoying using them.   I am a stamp girl at heart lol!   stamping is my real passion.    My samples were posted yesterday, so hopefully Sue has received  them in time for her shows on the Hochanda T.V. channel tomorrow evening at 8pm.   I do hope you can tune in.   There will also be  4 shows on Thursday, 9am.  12pm.  4pm. and   7pm.

I would like to welcome my newest follower Julie Brooks, thanks for following and I hope you enjoy your visits.

As promised here is one of my sample cards using one of the gorgeous new stamps and stencil.

  
Fold the cream card down the centre crease line, making an 8"x8" base card on which to work.   Cut three narrow strips from black card and glue across the centre of the card.

    
Matt a piece of orange paper onto the base card, leaving a border of half an inch of the cream base card showing.

Cut a smaller piece of white card and paint around all four edges with the antique gold Starlight paint.   Matt this on top of the orange paper.

Take a smaller piece of black card and lay the stencil onto it.   Dab some Versamark through the design, using a piece of cut n' dry foam.   Remove the stencil and and using a heat gun and white embossing powder, heat emboss.   Matt this on top of the gold edged card.

  
Stamp the flower stamp onto a piece of black card, using the Versamark pad and heat emboss with white embossing powder,    Trim around the image leaving a small border of black showing. 

Cut a slightly larger piece of white card and colour the edges with the antique gold Starlight paint, as before.   Matt the image onto this gold edged card, then matt them both onto a larger square of orange paper.

          
Glue this to the centre of the base card.   Add a ribbon bow to the top left corner of the flower image.   Glue three orange gems to the bottom left corner of the base card.    That's the card finished, I hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you've enjoyed your visit.   Please pop back soon as I will have another 'sneaky peek' for you.    Take care and keep snug and warm and remember, Spring is just around the corner, well I think it is lol!    I do hope so.    See you all soon.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                                Big Hugs    Jennifer xx.









  

 


4 comments:

  1. Such a striking card and I just love that stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey, many thanks for your nice comment.
      Hugs Jennifer xx,

      Delete
  2. Love the fab design,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Doreen for you lovely comment,
    much appreciated.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete