Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Golden Clematis.

Hi there Lovelies,

We had some lovely sunshine here today !   very cold but just so nice to see the sun.   I do hope you've all had a good day, whatever you have been doing.   Tonight I am sharing another card I made for Imagination Craft's most recent show, which was not shown.   I have used their gorgeous  'clematis' stamp.   I do like using acetate on my cards, so I decided to use it on this one.   I  find acetate difficult to photograph though, so apologies in advance lol!!

   
I used an 8"x8" white scalloped card as my base card.   Take a piece of teal card and wrap a  1" piece of lavender organza/silk edged ribbon across the middle of the teal card, securing on the back.   Matt this onto the base card., leaving a border of the white base card showing.

Die-cut four corners using the Creative Expressions die, from gold mirror card and glue one in each corner.
Take a piece of heatproof acetate and stamp the 'clematis' onto it, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with gold embossing powder.   Cut around the image and put to one side for the moment.

Take a piece of white card and paint with the Sax Blue, Bright Maroon and Mint Starlight paints, blending the colours together.    Take the Spearmint Sparkle Medium and rub over the coloured card, you can use cut n ' dry foam but I prefer to use my fingers lol!  (It does wash off  ! )

  
When this is dry, fix it behind the acetate, putting  the Magi-bond glue behind the gold embossing so it won't be seen.   Matt this onto a piece of gold mirror card, leaving a small border of the gold showing, then matt this onto a slightly larger piece of lavender card. 

   
Matt this onto the base card on top of the ribbon.   Glue a ribbon bow to the left hand side of the card.

  
That's it folks, card is finished.      Hope you like it.   Have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back soon.
Take care of yourselves until then.

                                                                  Love and rainbows,

                                                            Happy crafting,  Hugs  Jennifer xx.








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the acetate gives a lovely shine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tracey, glad you like it.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Jennifer, love the rich colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Linda, so pleased you like it.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete