Happy Saturday to you all. Tonight I would like to share another of my cards, made for my friend Jane's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning. I have used Imagination Craft's Starlight paints, Sparkle Medium and their 'falling leaves' panel stencil. The flower is a Stampendous stamp which I had in my stash and is ideal for 3D decoupage and I felt it went so well with the falling leaves stencil.
(1) Fold the ready creased white scalloped card down the centre line, making a 6" x 6" base card.
(2) Using a black ink pad, stamp 'Happy Birthday' around all four edges of the card.
(3) Lay the 'falling leaves' panel stencil down the centre of the card, masking off part of the stencil
at the top and bottom, so as not to cover the 'Happy Birthdays' and spread the golden green Sparkle
Medium over the design, using the metal spatula. Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.
(4) Stamp the flower onto white card a total of three times. Paint with watered down Orange Oxidized
(5) Cut out the flowers and 3D. Glue the flower to the centre of the base card, on top of the falling leaves.
(6) Colour a piece of white card with the antique gold Starlight paint and when dry, punch out about
twenty small flowers. Glue to the centre of the large flower.
(7) Glue 2 green gems either side of the large flower.
That is this card finished. I will be back again with card no. 3 very soon. I would just like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog and, if you have left me a comment, thank you again, it does make all the work worth while and encourages me to continue. Have a peaceful, relaxing Sunday. Take care of yourselves.
Love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.