Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,
Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend, just one more day of work, then time to relax. My card tonight is my no. 6. card for my friend's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning, which I think, is tomorrow. I have used an Imagination Craft's Snowman Decoupage stamp set. I do like this little snowman, he has such a happy little face lol!
(1) Cover the front of a 6" x 6" scalloped white card, with some patterned green paper from Paper Cellar.
(2) Stamp the small snowflakes stamp around the outer edges of the paper, using a Versamark pad and
heat emboss with detail white embossing powder. Stamp 'The Let it Snow' in the same way at the
top of the card.
(3) Matt a piece of white card, approximately four and a quarter inches square onto the base card.
(4) Matt a smaller piece of red card onto the white matt.
(5) Die-cut a smaller scalloped square from the green paper and glue to the red card.
(6) Die-cut the fancy square from white card, using the X-Cut die and glue to the green scalloped square.
(7) Stamp the snowman image four times onto white card, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with
black embossing powder.
(8) Colour the image with the Vintage Pearly Paint Palette paints and water.
(9) Cut out, leaving one whole image as a base, then 3D the rest onto the whole image, using silicone glue.
(10) Glue the whole image to the centre of the white fancy square die-cut.
That is this card finished, I do hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I will be back again soon with card no. 7. Have a good Friday.
Love and Rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.