Hope you've had a good day and are well and happy. I just thought I would share another card with you all. As I have no samples to make at the moment for Imagination Craft's, I thought I would have a play with a stencil I have had since 2007. This is a Dreamweaver metal stencil and the design is so elegant, I love it.
The weather was just so beautiful a few days ago, I wanted to craft but it was too nice to stay indoors, so I took my crafty goodies outside lol! and sat in the sunshine with a cuppa and my pens and tangled. Below is the result, hope you like it. Tangling is just so....relaxing to do and time flies by lol!
(1) Fold the white scalloped card down the centre crease line, making a 6"x6" base card on which to work.
(2) Lay the stencil on a piece of white card and draw around the outline of the birds and leaves, using a black fine liner pen.
(3) Fill in the shapes with patterns of your choice, again using the black fine liner pen. Trim around the image, making an oblong panel.
(4) Matt this onto a piece of black card, leaving a tiny border of black showing.
(5) Glue this to the centre of the white base card.
(6) Die-cut two panels, both the same, from black card, using the Trimcraft die.
(7) Glue one of these panels to each side of the centre panel .
(8) Glue three tiny black gems to the top right corner.
(9) Die-cut the flower parts from black card, using the Memory Box die. Rub some Imagination Craft's silver Alchemy waz over the surface of the flower parts. Glue the flower to the bottom left of the tangled image, using silicone glue.
(10) Glue a silver dome to the flower centre and that is this card finished
That's it for tonight my friends, I will be back soon with another card, made for Imagination's last shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel in August. Enjoy the rest of the week, see you soon.
love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs, Jennifer xx.