Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Birds in a Golden Cage.

Hi there Followers, Friends and Visitors,

It has been a beautiful day here today, very sunny and warm, hope it has been the same with you.   I would like to share another of my cards which I have made for my friend Jane's Macmillan Nurses coffee morning in September, a very worthwhile cause I feel.    I posted them all off to her yesterday, so hopefully they have arrived at her home today, if not, probably tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog and leaving me some lovely comments, they are much appreciated.

This white scalloped base card is 6" x 6"   and I have used one of Imagination Craft's beautiful rice papers.


   
Take a square of white card and glue the part of the rice paper sheet you want on your card, (in this case, the cage and flowers,)  using the Imagination Craft's decoupage glue.

When this is dry,  matt it onto a slightly larger piece of red card, then matt this onto the white base card.

   
Using watered down silver/gold, Misty green  and red Starlight paints, paint the flowers and leaves.

  
Cut out the circle image from the second sheet of rice paper and glue it onto a piece of white card, using decoupage glue.  

  
When dry trim around the circle.   Fix this to the left-hand side of the card, using sticky foam pads.

   
Lastly, glue a pink satin ribbon bow to the top of the birdcage.   This is another quick, easy card to make.


Well that's all from me for the moment, I will be back soon with another creation, so hopefully I will catch you all then.

                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                                 Hugs   Jennifer xx.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jennifer, love the papers and wonderful bird cage.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Jennifer, gorgeous papers and design, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jennifer. Love these papers x

    ReplyDelete