Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

Happy Anniversary Cherub.

Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.   The weather here has been dry and quite warm, so Hubby got our lawns cut today.   Hopefully the grass will stop growing so quickly quite soon lol!  

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post, I really appreciate you visiting my blog and hearing your thoughts on my projects.   Tonight I would like to share another card I have made for my friend Jane's Macmillan Nurses coffee morning next month.   I have used some of Imagination Craft's gorgeous rice papers for this card and a very pretty heart die.

     
Cut out the image from the rice paper and using the decoupage glue, glue it to a piece of white card.

   
Next matt this onto a slightly larger piece of turquoise card, then on a slightly larger piece of black card.    Fix this to the left-hand side of the 7" x 7" white base card.

    
Die-cut the heart/scrolls  from black card, using the Impression Obsession die.   Glue this to the right-hand side of the base card.

   
Stamp 'Happy Anniversary' in the bottom right corner, using a black ink pad.

   
Glue another cherub onto white card using the decoupage glue and when dry, cut out the cherub, then 3D this onto the original image, using silicone glue.

        
Glue three pink gemstones to the bottom left corner of the base card underneath the image.

    
The card is now finished, this is a very easy and quick card to make.   Enjoy your holiday Monday.   I will be back soon with another card.   Thanks again for stopping by my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your visit.

                                                             Love and rainbows,

                                                             Hugs   Jennifer xx.











3 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card Jennifer...just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the cute cherub. I hope you are having a good bank holiday Monday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, beautiful panel with the rice paper, beautifully designed too.
    I hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday. I was remarking to hubby that being retired we miss out on public and bank holidays, something not right about that, lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete