Followers

Thursday 17 May 2018

'Sunset Rendevous.'


Hello everyone,

Well we have had another glorious day here today,    I just cannot believe this fabulous weather has lasted so long!   hope it lasts until after the Bank Holiday coming up soon!    I do hope you have had lovely weather too, it certainly can make a difference to how we feel.    I would like to welcome my latest blog Follower, I hope you enjoy your visits.  I'm sorry I'm not sure of your name, as I've lost  track of  who is the last person to follow lol!     Maybe you could let me know by leaving me a comment.   I do like to hear your thoughts on my creations.

I found a new way to use Sparkle Medium in 2016.    If  I had any left over Sparkle Medium when making a card and could not put it back in the pot, as I would contaminate the colour, I spread the left over Medium  onto a plastic pocket and left it to dry.   When dry, I scrape it up, using a metal spatula and pop it into an empty pot.   I then use scissors to cut it up into small pieces, ready to use on my  cards.   This is what I have used on tonight's card.


Cut a piece of white card, slightly smaller than the 6" x 6" white scalloped card.   Colour this with the Stormy sky and Victorian velvet Distress Inks, using a piece of torn paper, moving the torn paper down the card, colouring as you go,    Add some watered down White gold Starlight paint to the edges of the clouds.

 
Using a black ink pad, stamp the magnolia flower stamp around all four edges of the piece of card.

 
Next stamp the sentiment in the top left corner and the dancing fairies in the centre of the card, using a black ink pad.



Glue this card onto the white scalloped base card using double sided tape or glue, whichever you prefer.

Take some Imagination Craft's Magi-bond glue and put it under the feet of the fairies, then add some of the cut, dried Sparkle Medium to the glue, gently pressing it into the glue and leave to dry.



Well that's this card finished, I hope you like it.   Enjoy the rest of your evening and I will be back again soon.

                                                              Love and rainbows,

                                                               Hugs   Jennifer xx.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, this is a brilliant way to use the SM, certainly adds fab texture to this gorgeous fairy scene, wonderful colouring too. We have had great weather too, wee bit cloudy today, but still warm, have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the background and gorgeous fairy scene.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete