Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

Get Well Soon.

Hi there Lovelies,

Happy Sunday,   thank you for stopping by my last post and for your lovely comments, much appreciated.    A dull dreary, damp day here today, mustn't grumble though, as it is almost December.   Hate these  nights when it gets dark so early lol!   another 3/4 weeks and they will start to lengthen once again thank goodness.

Today I would like to share another of my cards with you.   Whilst tidying my boxes of  stamps, I came across this one which I had forgotten about.   It is really a stamp, which when cut out, can be made into a box.   This flower design is from the centre of what would be the box.   I have this stamp in two sizes, this is the larger stamp.  It is quite old now and is a Creative Expression's wooden stamp.   I have tried to keep this card quite simple and not too fussy but as you probably know by now,  I'm not very good at leaving white space lol!    Ok, enough chit chat from me, let's begin this step by step.

   
Begin by making a square base card from white cardstock.   Die-cut four corners from white cardstock, using the Tonic die.   Glue one in each corner of the base card, approximately half an inch in from the card edge.

      
   
Cut a white square 2" x 2" and edge with a dark green Promarker pen, then glue this to the cenre of the base card.

Stamp 'Get Well Soon' in black ink around the outside edge of the square.

   
Stamp the flowers from the centre of the box stamp onto some spare white card and repeat again.   Trim the edges.   Colour these with the Promarker pens, then cut out and 3D the flowers and leaves onto the original image on the white square, using silicone glue.

      
Glue this to the green edged square and the card is finished, quite a quick card to make.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have enjoyed your visit.   Until my next post, be happy and take care of yourselves.

                                                              Love and rainbows,

                                                         Crafty Hugs,  Jennifer xx.










4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous die cut corners that set off your lovely flowers.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, I love the design and the pretty floral image, beautifully coloured too. have a good evening, keep cosy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely clean and simple card Jennifer, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete