Followers

Sunday 18 November 2018

Happy Little Cricketer.

Hi there Friends, Followers  Visitors,

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend whatever you have been doing.   Thank you all once again for your visits and lovely comments, I really do appreciate them.

I have been sorting out my boxes of stamps, quite a job as I have quite a lot.   I have purchased them over many years.   Going through the boxes I just couldn't resist having a play with a few well loved stamps.   My card tonight is made using one such stamp, I just love this cute little guy.   This is a stamp I bought many years ago and is a  Creative Stamping stamp from about  2005.

    
Make a square base card using white cardstock.   Matt  and layer a square of white card onto the blue base card, leaving a small border of the blue showing.

Matt and layer two different patterned papers (which were given free with the Simply Cards & Papercrafts magazine) onto the white matt.  

Stamp 'Happy Birthday' onto white card using a black ink pad.   Separate  the two words, and trim around them.

   
Glue the 'Happy' to the top left corner of the base card and the 'Birthday' to the bottom right.

   
Die-cut an oval from white card and colour inside the edges of the oval with stormy sky distress ink, leaving the outer edge white.

Stamp the boy twice onto white card using a black ink pad.   Colour with the Marvy le Plume pens, then cut out and 3D him, using silicone glue or sticky foam pads.

   
Glue the boy to the centre of the  oval and glue the oval to the centre of the base card.   Make an insert to go inside the card and the card is finished.   Quite a quick card to make.   Hope you like it.  

  
Thank you all once again for your visits.   That's all from me for the moment, see you all again soon as I have found  many older  stamps I want to have a play with lol!    I didn't of course, finish my tidying up of my boxes of stamps, that's for another day in the future lol!    Have a good week.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                              Crafty Hugs  Jennifer xx.





3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card design. just perfect for a young boy.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the image and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is so sweet Jennifer, it's a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete