Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Warm Birthday Wishes.

Hello, there, how are you all today?  well I hope.    Thank you for your kind comments on my last post, much appreciated.     Today I have a card to share with you which I have made, using a stamp I came across whilst tidying my craft room and just had to have a play with it.   If I remember correctly, I think this was a Sugar Nellie stamp.   Hope you like it, I just love her cute little hat, out grandson had a hat just like this one when he was small.


     
Make a square base card using white cardstock.   Matt the green patterned paper (which was given free with the Simply Cards & Papercrafts magazine and is a We R Memory Keeper's pad, (along with the red patterned paper), onto the base card, leaving a border of white showing.

Matt and layer a square of white card onto the green paper, then the multi coloured paper onto the white card.

Using the Intricut Flourishes corner die set,  die-cut four corners from spare white card and glue them down the centre of the card.  
    
   
Die-cut a white oval and glue to the centre of the  base card.   Stamp the girl four times onto spare white card, using a black ink pad.   Colour these images with the Marvy le Plume pens.   Cut them out and 3D them, using silicone glue.

   
Glue her to the centre of the  oval.     Stamp 'Happy' & 'Birthday' onto spare white card, using a black ink pad, trim to shape and glue the 'Happy' to the top left and 'Birthday' to the bottom right of the oval.  

   
  
The card is now finished, hope you like her, I just think she is such a cute image.

     
That's all from me for the moment, stay warm and safe in this wet, windy weather.

                                                              Love & rainbows,

                                                              Hugs   Jennifer xx.
   







4 comments:

  1. Love this card Jennifer, she looks all nice and cosy, and I love her little teddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable design Jennifer and love the dimension on the little girl.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the image and beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Jennifer, this is one gorgeous card, such a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully. I love the papers and background dies and I love too the colour pallet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete