Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2019

'Happiness Is.....A New Home.'

Hi there Fellow bloggers,  Friends and Visitors,

Thank you all for your comments and visits to my last blog.   I do so appreciate each and every one.   Tonight  I have a card to share with you which I made for a family member when they moved house.   I used  an A4 set of stamps plus a fence die, which was given free with a craft magazine.   So sorry but I cannot remember which one...what am I like lol!   I do know it was fairly recent.

   
Make a square base card from white linen effect card.   Cut out a square of white card, smaller than the base card and colour with the  mowed lawn, shabby shutters, stormy sky and tumbled glass distress inks, using a blending tool or a piece of cut 'n' dry foam, or similar.  

Stamp the grass along the horizon line, using the mowed lawn D.I.    Using a black inkpad, stamp the following onto some spare white card - 2 sheep,  2 backward facing rabbits,  1 front facing rabbit,  the wheelbarrow,  plant pot, watering can, plant labels and vegetables.  

Colour these with Promarker pens and cut them out.   Cut a slit in the top of the watering can and slide the front facing rabbit in the slot.   Fix a carrot in the paws of the rabbit. 

   
Stamp 2 more bunny tails onto white card using black ink.   Cut out and glue to the 2 backward facing rabbits, using silicone glue.

   
Using a black inkpad, stamp the greetings and the verse on the top of the card.

    
   
Glue all the items to the card front, fixing the vegetables and the plant label into the top of the wheelbarrow.


        
   
Die-cut a picket fence from white linen card, using the free die.   Glue to the left-hand side, leaving one sheep just behind the fence.

     
Die-cut a tiny butterfy and paint with the white/gold Starlight paint, then glue in the blue sky.

    
Matt and layer this card onto the base card and the card is finished.   That's all from me for the time being,  thanks again for stopping by my blog, I do hope you enjoy your visit.   See you all again soon.


                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                               Hugs    Jennifer xx.










4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute happy card. Love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet New Home card Jennifer, I love all the little images and how you've pulled them altogether to make the little scene, all beautifully coloured too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new home card Jennifer, loving the image and beautiful scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the sweetest design. It reminds me of a Winnie the Pooh type design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete