Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

'Best Friends Forever.'

Good evening All,

May I wish you A Very Happy, Healthy and fun filled New Year.   Hope you've enjoyed all the
celebrations.   Let us hope 2019 will be a good year for everyone.

Well here is my first card of 2019.   As you may already know, I have had a good sort out of my stamps and came across this particular stamp, so I just had to use it again.   I have had this for many years and it was designed by Sarah Kay, such a sweet image I think.   I'm loving playing with these cute stamps once again,

  
Begin by making a square base card from white cardstock.   Take a smaller square of brown card, matt and layer two different patterned papers onto it,  leaving a tiny border of brown showing,    (I used 'Country Life' papers by Dovecraft which were given free with a craft magazine some time ago).   Wrap a piece of blue ribbon around the centre of this card and secure on the back of the card.   Matt and layer this onto the white base card.

Die-cut two corners using the Die-namites die, from brown card.    Die-cut a label from white card using the  largest die from the Spellbinder's Label 4  set. 

Stamp the image onto the white label die-cut, using a black ink pad, then colour with the Marvy le' Plume  watercolour pens, adding a little grey shadow under their feet to 'ground' them.

      
Glue the corner dies to the back of the label, leaving a few of the scrolls on the top of the label.   Glue the label and corners to the base card.



  
Glue two gold hearts to the label die-cut.     Glue a blue ribbon bow to the left-hand edge of the ribbon strip..


                 
All that remains to be done, is add an insert and the card is finished.

  
Well that's me for the moment.   Thank you all for visiting my blog and many thanks to those of you who very kindly leave me comments.   I do appreciate the time it takes to read and comment on my blog.   Take care of yourselves and enjoy what is left of this week.   I will be back again soon.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs Jennifer xx.

 







3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jennifer. Love the background and cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful papers and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet design Jennifer. Best of the New Year.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete