Hello there my Friends,
Well, what a change in the weather ! it has been wet and windy here over the last two days, although it has been very warm and humid, a great opportunity to get in my craft room and get on with making my samples for Sue & Harvey of Imagination Craft's, for their next show on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on the 26th. August. 2016. As of tonight, they are all made and written up, I just need to photograph them and pack them ready to post tomorrow !
Tonight the card I would like to share with you all was made for Imagination Craft's show on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on the 16th August 2016. This bauble stencil has a Nordic look to it I think.
(1) Orange card matted onto the white base card, leaving a border of white showing.
(2) Take a smaller piece of white card and colour with the light purple and green inks.
(3) Lay the bauble stencil on top of the now coloured card, having masked off parts of the bauble and
spread the turquoise Sparkle Medium over it, using a metal spatula. Remove stencil and leave to dry.
(4) Lay the stencil back in position and dab the silver and orange oxidised Starlight paints over the design.
(5) Paint two stripes on each bauble with the antique gold Starlight paint..
(6) Add dots of purple velvet Detail Sparkle on top of the gold stripes.
(7) Stamp snowflakes around the edge of the coloured card, using a black ink pad.
(8) Stamp the greetings in the bottom left corner, again using a black ink pad.
(9) Using some narrow white satin ribbon, glue a strip to the top of each bauble and secure on the
reverse of the coloured card.
(10) Glue a small white ribbon bow to each bauble, then matt this onto the orange card on the base card.
That's it for tonight my friends, I will be back soon with some sneaky peeks of my most recent creations, made for Imagination's next T.V. show on the 26th. August, 2016. I do hope you can tune in. Until then, take care of yourselves and have a good week. See you soon.
Love and rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.