Another beautiful day here, clear blue skies and wall to wall sunshine but not too hot! just perfect lol! Hope you've all had a great day too. We had to go out shopping, so no crafting done today, hopefully I will have some spare time tomorrow. The card I would like to share with you was made for Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on 16th. August 2016. Although it was not actually shown, it was displayed on a shelf in the background, so you may have noticed it. This beautiful stamp is so useful as it could be used for any number of occasions, not just Christmas cards.
(1) We will work on a 7"x7" white base card. Die-cut one large, one medium and one small scalloped ovals using white card.
(2) Paint the outer edges of the large oval with orange oxidised Starlight paint.
(3) Leave the medium oval white.
(4) Spray the small white oval with the Green, Sunshine and Light purple Mixed Media Spray Inks.
(5) Next, using a black ink pad, stamp the robin on top of the inks.
(6) Colour the robin's breast with watered down orange oxidised Starlight paint.
(7) Using a white pen, draw around the outline of the branches, leaves and the robin.
(8) Matt the ovals onto each other, then matt these onto the base card.
(9) Die-cut four corners, using the Tattered Lace die and colour with the green and yellow spray inks, adding small amounts of the orange oxidised Starlight paint.
(10) Glue the corners to the base card, using Magi-bond glue, one in each corner, leaving a small border of the white base card showing.
Well that's all from me tonight. I would just like to thank you all for visiting my blog, I hope your visit has been enjoyable and maybe, just may be, inspirational. Enjoy the rest of the week and I will be back soon. In the meanwhile, have fun and be happy. See you soon.
Love and rainbows,
Happy crafting, Hugs Jennifer xx.