What a beautiful day it has been here today, in more ways than one lol! Hubby said he would take me out to lunch and visit all three craft shops in and around our area ! yeah !! bought quite a few things to go with my ever growing crafty stash. Going to have a play with them sometime tomorrow. I am also working on some new Imagination Craft's products for their next shows on the Hochanda T.V Channel on the 26th August, the times I will tell you nearer the show. Well onto tonight's sneaky peek. I have used two of Imagination's fabulous Art stamps, Christmas Text and Fir Trees. Fir trees is a negative stamp, meaning, that the ink goes on the background, leaving the actual image ie: the fir trees, unstamped. The text is a positive stamp, ie: the actual image is stamped, leaving the background unstamped. It did take me a little time to get my head around the positive/negative thing but they are beautifully designed stamps. The trees can be stamped on all sorts of backgrounds and that background will form the trees.
(1) Fold the white base card in half down the crease line, making a 7"x7" card to work on.
(2) Using the Versamark pad, stamp the text down the left-hand side of the base card and heat emboss
with detail gold embossing powder.
(3) Wrap a piece of cream organza ribbon across the centre of a piece of lavender paper, approximately
6" long by one and a half inches deep., securing on the reverse. Glue this across the centre of the
(4) Take some white card and colour it with the Amethyst, Cyclamen, Menthol, Antique gold & Topaz
Starlight paints, using a brayer if you have one, if not use a paintbrush. When this is dry, which will
not take long, stamp the fir trees onto it, using a Versamark pad, then heat emboss with black
(5) Trim the image down, leaving a tiny border of the coloured card showing, then matt this onto a
piece of white card, again leaving a tiny border of the white showing.
(6) Next, matt the image onto a slightly larger piece of lavender paper.
(7) Glue this to the right-hand side of the base card and add a ribbon bow to the left of the image.
Well that's all for now my friends. Please pop back tomorrow when I will have another 'sneaky peek.' this time it will be an MDF creation for Christmas. Please do not forget to tune in, or set your recorders for Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V Channel on the 16th August 2016 at 10am. 1pm and 5pm. when our lovely Sue and Lisa B will be demonstrating different techniques. Catch you all tomorrow.
Love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs to you all.