Here we are again, how did we arrive at the weekend so soon ? it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last weekend lol! I have another sneaky peek for you. I know Imagination Craft's last show on Hochanda T.V. sold out within minutes of the fabulous new product Rusty Patina! as they were so popular. I do hope you can tune in tomorrow 27th August 2016 at 8pm. then again on Sunday 28th. August at 9am. 12pm. 4pm. and again at 7pm. (if there is anything left to sell lol!!) My card tonight is made using this great product, along with Alchemy waxes and an MDF Christmas tree.
(1) Take a piece of watercolour paper and paint it with the Rustique and Verdigris Rusty Patina paints.
(2) When dry, put this into an embossing folder and emboss, I used a Cuttlebug snowflakes folder I have
had in my crafty stash for some time but any snowflake folder or stencil will be fine.
(3) Rub some bronze and a little Inca gold Alchemy Wax over the raised areas.
(4) Tear around the edges of this paper, then matt onto some bronze metallic paper.
(5) Make a slightly larger matt from white card and paint the edges only with the Verdigris Rusty Patina.
(6) Matt this onto the white base card, leaving a decent border of the white card showing.
(7) Colour another piece of white card with the Rustique and Verdigris patinas and when dry, die-cut a set
of flowers using the Marianne Design dies. Next, put these into and embossing folder and deboss,
(any folder with an all over pattern will do just fine).
(8) Rub over the flower surfaces with some bronze wax, adding a touch of the Inca gold, then 3D the
flowers on top of each other, using Magi-bond glue.
(9) Die-cut 2 pine branches and paint with the Rusty Patinas. Add a touch of bronze and gold Alchemy waxes, then glue these to the top right corner. Next glue a bronze coloured ribbon bow on top of the
pine branches. Glue the flower next to the ribbon bow.
(10) Take the small MDF Christmas tree and lay it onto a piece of white card, then draw around the tree
outline, using a pencil. Cut this out and put into the snowflake embossing folder as you did for the
main image and emboss.
(11) Glue this to one side of the MDF tree, using Magi-bond glue. Paint this with the Rusty Patina paints.
Again, rub over the raised surface with both the waxes.
(12) Glue the tree to the left side of the base card and add some drops of Gold Gilt Detail Sparkle to
the tree and to the flower centre.
Well that's it finished, I do hope you like it. These Rusty Patina paints are just so different and give a great effect and you can actually smell the rust in the paint lol!! They are going to be on Imagination's next One Day Special shows, so order them before they sell out again lol! There will be some great demos and some not to be missed bargains I understand, so don't miss out on these.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, hope you've enjoyed your visit. I will be back tomorrow with another sneaky peek and this time it is a new MDF product, which I'm sure you will love as I do. Once decorated they will make great Christmas presents. See you tomorrow I hope. Take care.
P.S. here's a sneaky peek at my project I will be sharing with you tomorrow.
Love and rainbows.
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.