Well here we are again, the weekend starts tonight, where has this week gone !! It has been a wet showery day here today and there is an Autumnal feel to the mornings I feel and the berries on the Rowan trees are quickly turning red. Our red squirrels are busily burying their nuts, ready for the Winter. I love the Autumn and all that comes with it, the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness! This card was made for Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on 16th. August 2016 and was displayed in the background, so you may have noticed it.
My card tonight features a Christmas bauble, made using one of Imagination's newest stencils and is coloured with Sparkle Mediums and the beautiful Cracked Ice Glitter.
(1) Fold the ready creased white card in half, making a 7" x 7" card on which to work.
(2) Matt a piece of lavender paper six and a half inches square onto the white card.
(3) Take a smaller piece of white card and paint the edges with the silver Starlight paint. Matt this onto
the lavender paper.
(4) Take another piece of white card, smaller than the previous matt and paint with the cyclone MDF paint,
adding small amounts of the silver and amethyst Starlight paints, to give a slight sparkly sheen.
(5) Lay the bauble stencil onto this card and spread the turquoise and amethyst Sparkle Mediums over
four of the stripes alternating the colours, leaving four stripes free of any colour, using the smaller
detail metal spatula . Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.
(6) When dry, lay the stencil back on your card and draw around the stripes with no Sparkle Medium on
them, using a pencil, remove the stencil. Fill in the stripes with Magi-bond glue and sprinkle some
Cracked ice, Sparkling Glitter onto the glue, pressing down gently, then remove the excess.
(7) Stamp 'Happy Christmas' in the top right corner, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with
silver embossing powder.
(8) Stamp the 'holly' in the bottom left corner, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with silver
(10) Take a small piece of black card and using the stencil, draw around the bauble holder using a pencil.
Cut out the two small pieces and put them on an embossing pad and put some markings on the bauble
holder and gently shape the pieces.
(11) Take some silver Alchemy Wax and rub it gently over the raised surface, to make it look metal. Glue
these two pieces to the top of the bauble using silicone glue There we have it, the card is now
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thank you for your kind comments, I do appreciate them. Have
a wonderful weekend and I will be back soon with more 'Sneaky Peeks' of my creations for Imagination Craft's next shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on 26th. August 2016. I will let you know the times nearer the date. See you all soon.
Love and rainbows,
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.