Happy Saturday Everyone,
Hope your weekend is going well so far. Tonight my 'sneaky peek' is an MDF Christmas bauble. These are just brilliant as they have been designed so you can mix & match them and are so pretty when decorated.
They can be decorated with Starlight paints, Sparkle Medium, MDF paints, the new Rusty Patina paints and many more products. I have used the Merry Christmas bauble and a filler bauble (which is a completely open bauble shape). I have also used Imagination Craft's Art Cutz.
(1) Paint all the MDF bauble with the chalk white MDF paint.
(2) Paint the outer front circle with the green Starlight paint.
(3) Paint the 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' with all three Starlight paints, blending one colour into another.
(4) Paint three pieces of the 'Lace' Art Cutz with the Antique gold Starlight paint. Cut away part of the
design on two of the pieces and glue to the inside front circle, one on the left and the other on the
(5) Glue some red satin ribbon across the top and bottom of the MERRY CHRISTMAS, fixing to
the inside of the front circle with a good strong glue, I used Imagination's Magi-bond glue.
(6) Glue the third piece of the lace Art Cutz (left whole) onto the bottom of the front circle and the widest
part of the gold lace to the bottom of the ribbon, under the word MERRY CHRISTMAS.
(7) Paint three Art Cutz baubles using the red, green and gold \starlight paints. Fix some gold thread to
each one and glue the tops of the threads to the inside top of the front circle.
(8) Glue a red ribbon loop to the inside top of the bauble.
(9) Glue one set of three flowers, cut from the gold lace Art Cutz earlier and glue to the top front of the
large bauble. Glue a red ribbon bow to the top of the large bauble.
(10) All that remains to be done is to glue the large outer circle to the back circle and your hanging
Christmas decoration is finished.
That's all from me tonight my Friends. Please pop back again soon, when I will have another Christmas bauble decoration to share with you. Please do not forget to tune in to Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel tomorrow (Sunday 28th. August 2016 at 9am. 12pm. 4pm. and 7pm.) Catch you all soon. Here is a 'sneaky peek at tomorrow's MDF bauble.
Love and Rainbows,
Crafty Hugs Jennifer xx.